Saturday, May 7, 2011

wow... "WAT A GREAT XPIRIENCE"...

DATE- 5TH APRIL

TIME- 10:45 PM

PLACE- JAIPUR (in my pg.)

WITH- ME..

I was sitting on the chair
and was writting something.
Legs up on the table,
was movig back and forward.

After finishing, i picked up my cell
in my world and chair moving
forward and backward.

The chair got imbalanced and
i was going back
but the phone in my hand
gave the sudden crack.

I picked up the phone, without
thinking anything
and in no time, I was back
on the floor
and the cell on my ear
saying- "hello" "hello".!!

Saved my head but got crack
on my shoulder.
I got up and kept the cell back
and within no time I started laughing
as the crowd around me was doing the same.

Had the great expirience,
as gone through it first time.
Laughing again & again and
remembering it one more time...

No comments: