Friday, May 27, 2011

Just a dream...

The old memories stops my way
and ask me:

till when will you roam in these
hard shinning rays??

Come, sit in the shadows of past
life.
Let's talk about the moment, when
that flower grown up
The moment, when the voice of that person
seemed to be music
The moment, when the pearls lived
in the eyes of someone.

Those old memories stops my way
and say to me:

till when will you remain in this
die- hard shinning rays??

But the truth is-
it was all my fault

I dreamt of touching the sun
asked the sky to be below my feet
wanted the flowers to grow out of the
stones
tryed to found out the good smell
from the cactus,
the fire to give the cold,
searched the heat in ice
wanted all my dreams to be fulfilled
but I was punished.

But the truth is-
it was all my fault..

No comments: