Saturday, January 15, 2011

THE NIGHT, WHEN THE LIGHT GONE..

The night has arrived,
bringing the unusual thoughts in my mind.
Saying gud nite to all friends
I went to sleep as trend.

The night was ususual,
with dreamy sleep.
Suddenly my eyes opened- up,
filled with heavy sleep.

The light was gone,
and the duct was stopped
and no more rounds of fan.
Perspiring more and more,
and moving of my hands.

Seemed like all dark and dark
and dark
As all unusual dreams,
gave me a sudden bark.

The skeleton hanging behind
the curtains,
and the face hanging down
from the fan.
Someone knocking at the door,
and a weird face beside my bed.

All horror in my mind,
made me to awake all night.
Eagerly waiting for the light,
and to sleep all tight.

Very happy,
as the night passed
slept next day,
without rising hard..

No comments: